ARK's Grabber - XXT (Forest Green)
€7.72 ex. VAT
ARK's Grabber® XXT is a super tough oral motor chew tool. XXT stands for "Xtra Xtra Tough" - it's even firmer than the popular Grabber® XT, but still resilient with enough "give" to allow for therapeutic chewing. This is the longest lasting option for avid chewers, and also a good fit for individuals that like to chew on very firm items.
This oral motor chew tool can be used:
- To exercise the lips, tongue, cheeks, and especially the jaw, allowing the mouth to learn and grow strong through oral exploration
- As an oral fidget for sensory seekers craving stimulation and proprioceptive input
- As a safe alternative to chewing on hands, knuckles, shirts, pencils, etc.
- As an alternative to tooth-grinding and/or thumb-sucking
- To help decrease oral defensiveness and food aversions
- To practice biting/chewing without the risk of choking
- To build oral strength, mobility, and control
- To satisfy the urge to chew for individuals who are fed through a g-tube
ARK manufactures the Grabber® in the USA. It's medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains no lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex. Measures approximately 5 inches lengthwise, just under 2 across the loop, and half an inch thick.
Caution: although these chew tools are sturdy and resilient, no chew tool is indestructible. Some individuals (particularly those with heavy oral needs and aggressive biting/chewing) may be able to damage the tools. How long each tool lasts depends on the oral sensory needs of the child, whether or not they are seeing an occupational therapist if needed, as well as many other variables in his/her life. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary when the item shows signs of wear and tear. For the toughest chew tool overall, see ARK's Y-Chew XXT.
All ARK Products All Chew Products Ark Grabbers Arks Grabbers Biting Chew Products Chewing Chews - Extra Extra Tough (XXT) Chewy Tubes & Grabbers Oral Motor Smooth Strength - Extra Extra Tough (XXT)