Product Code: TAL030
Talking Photo Albums with 20 pages and 6 minutes of recording time.
Provides regular opportunities for many speaking and listening activities by combining literacy with ICT. Supports the new literacy framework especially focusing on photo sequences, presentations, hiding and revealing pictures and word recognition.
Ideas for classroom use include:
- Create your own Talking Books – Add voice, music, sound effects and drawings
- Produce pupil profiles or a school profile – Great for open days and parent’s evenings
- Highlights from a school show or play - The story, characters, songs, scenery, rehearsals, reviews etc
- History or Geography projects – Sound effects, old photos, paper clippings, maps, statistics.
- Results of a sports event – Photos, interviews, venue, teams, results, profiles, forthcoming events.
- Modern Foreign Languages – Translations, Café Menus, songs, transport, shopping.
- Science Experiments – Methods, diagrams, results, charts, evaluations, observations and conclusions.
- 20 pages in a 'flip style' Album.
- Each of the 20 pages will hold a single 5x7" Photo or Image, (125x175mm).
- Record a separate voice message on each page using the built-in microphone.
- Total recording time: 6 minutes, maximum 18 seconds per page
- Re-record as many times as you wish - reuse time and time again!
- Each page has an individual PLAY/STOP Button.
- Built-in Speaker
- Black Hardback Cover.
- Requires 3 x AAA batteries, (Not included).
- Recordings are preserved forever, even when batteries are replaced.
- Size: 225 x 175 x 35 mm Approx.
- Age: 2 years +