Product Code: ARK041
ARK's Mouse Tip for the Z-Vibe® is the ultimate tool for sensory oral motor therapy, particulary for children in early intervention. His friendly "Mickey Mouse-like" face immediately sparks interest, improves concentration, and increases a child's willingness to participate in therapy.
Each tip has a variety of shapes and textures for sensory input both within the oral cavity and around the lips and face. They can also be used to work on biting/chewing skills, coordination of movement, discrimination, and of course play therapy.
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- No BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates, or latex
- Measures approximately 3" from ear to ear
- Sold individually
- To be used with any Z-Vibe® or Z-Grabber® (sold separately)
- Caution: this therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.
This item is not a toy and should be used under adult supervision at all times. Age: 18 Months +
No two chewers are the same and depending on how aggressively the client chews there is a risk that this product will not be suitable.
This product is not indestructible and over time will become damaged. It should be regularly checked and removed as soon as damage appears.