Product Code: ARK245
ARK's proSpoon™ was specially designed by feeding therapist Debbie Lowsky, MS, CCC-SLP to support easy feeding and food removal for young children. The size and shape of the spoon bowl are "just right" - big enough to hold an appropriate amount of food, but small enough to prevent the spoon from being overloaded with too much food.
It's a rigid spoon, but it does have slight flexibility to it so that it's gentle on the teeth (in case someone has a bite reflex and bites down on the spoon).
· This listing is for 1 proSpoon™.
· Each spoon measures 5.4" long. The handle measures 0.35" in diameter.
· The spoon bowl specifically measures about 1.4 x .75" (LxW).
· This size is best for infants and toddlers. Older children and adults can use the spoon as well, it just won't hold very much food for them.
· Each spoon is sold individually.
· Exact colours hues may vary slightly.
· Medical grade, FDA compliant, no lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
· Works best with puréed foods like yogurt, applesauce, stage 1 baby foods, etc.
· this is a spoon, not a chew tool
· this is not a vibrating spoon. If you're looking for the vibrating spoon, please see ARK's Z-Vibe with the Spoon Tip attachment