Dominoes - Conflict Cruncher
€13.98 ex. VAT
Kids love to play dominoes, and Play-2-Learn Dominoes® is a new line of educational games that puts the fun of playing dominoes to work helping kids learn important skills.
Play-2-Learn Dominoes® Conflict Cruncher is a game designed to give kids the knowledge and skills they need to resolve conflict in a non-violent, win-win way.
There are four decks of cards. The You Solve It Cards are multiple-choice questions that describe conflict situations and give three choices for resolving the problem. The player has to choose the best alternative. Some cards have two good alternatives. Choice Cards describe a conflict and a solution. Players explain why it is a good or bad solution. Win-Win Cards give players the opportunity to resolve a conflict with another player in a way that is good for both of them. Finding a win-win solution requires creative thinking in order to come up with a solution that is better than a simple 50-50 compromise. If the players cannot come up with a true win-win solution, ask them to describe a compromise that is fair to both. True or False? Cards are true-false questions about conflicts and the best way to resolve them. These cards contain advice about how to handle and resolve conflicts.
The game comes with a set of dominoes and four decks of cards. The rules parallel those of a standard domino game with one exception: Players must answer a question before placing a domino.
The player whose turn it is must ask the player on the opposite side of the table to pick a card that matches a number on the domino the player wants to put down. The opposite player reads the card aloud, and then the player whose turn it is answers the question. The player can place a domino only if a correct answer was given.
Each deck has a picture of a domino on the top and a question and answer on the reverse. Players pick a card from a deck that matches the domino they wish to play.
Playing time: Flexible from 30 minutes–45 minutes Players: 2–5
Suitable for 6-10 yrs.
1 Develop practical skills for resolving conflicts in a win-win way;
2. Develop strategies for resolving conflicts with solutions acceptable to both sides;
3. Learn to recognize good and bad ways of dealing with anger and conflict;
4. Learn how to stay calm and engage in problem solving instead of aggressive behaviour;
5. Learn that being assertive is more effective than being aggressive, and
6. Learn the importance of seeing the other person's point of view.
Please note - box design might vary
1. Thank You Sale 60 % Reduction All Games All Social Skills Communication Conflict Dominoes Dominoes - Conflict Crunchers Great Games Playtime Problem Solving Series - Dominoes Play-2-Learn Social Skills