Go Fish - Reel in Responsibility Game
€11.21 ex. VAT
Kids have always loved to play the popular card game, Go Fish.
Play-2-Learn® Go Fish: Reel in Responsibility™ teaches players how to interact responsibly at school, at home, and within the community. Based on the scenarios presented on the cards, players are asked to identify behaviours as responsible or irresponsible. Most of the questions are open-ended to encourage personal thoughts and expression.
The game plays like classic Go Fish. There are two decks of 50 cards in each game – one for ages 5-8 yrs and the other for ages 8-11. It differs from classic go fish in that players must answer a question before they can accept a requested card. Instead of the usual number and picture cards, the cards have fun pictures of fish and fish names. For example, a player may ask, “Do you have any Henry Herrings?” If the player receives a Henry Herring card, the player reads the question on the card aloud and answers it. All questions are open ended. If the player did not have any Henry Herrings, the player would say, “go fish,” and then the first player would take a card from the “ocean” (extra cards in the centre of the table). A rules sheet and facilitator guidelines are included.
Suitable for ages 6-11 yrs.
Time required: about 20 minutes
Players: 2 – 5
Players will understand:
1. The importance and benefits of acting responsibly;
2. The consequences of irresponsible behaviour;
3. How to differentiate between responsible behaviour and irresponsible behaviour and model what is right; and
4. How to develop the necessary skills to make responsible choices.
1. Thank You Sale 40 % Reduction All Games All Social Skills Behaviours Card Games Cards Communication Games Go Fish Great Games Playtime Responsibilities Sale Fun Games Resources Series - Go Fish Social Awareness Social Norms Social Skills Thinking Toys Sale Up To 60%