€46.34 ex. VAT
The Hopla Box focuses on the four basic feelings of happy, sad, angry and afraid through four endearing animal characters - Hopla the rabbit, Lola the cat, Onki the pig and Nina the bear. A thorough exploration of these four basic feelings can prepare children for the later experience of more complex feelings and situations. The Hopla Box allows young children to learn about all feelings through hands-on practice and play.
- 16 Situational pictures (15 x 15cm), for each basic feeling of happy, sad, angry and afraid
- 12 Hardback 4pp storybooks (15 x 15cm) – three for each feeling
- 4 small boxes (16 x 16 x 8cm) for each Hopla character/feeling
- 4 pictures of the Hopla characters (Hopla is 19 x 39cm, Nina, Onki and Lola are 19 x 30cm)
- 16 double-sided cardboard characters (4 x 10cm) with plastic feet for standing upright • 4 masks showing happy, sad, angry and frightened faces that can be worn by the children
- A wheel of feelings (20 x 20cm)
- 40 dominoes
- Bingo game
- Instruction manual with photocopiable activity pages
- Sturdy storage box with carry handle.
1. Thank You Sale 60 % Reduction All Emotions & Feelings Cards Communication Emotions Emotions & Feelings Feelings Games Hopla Boxes Resources Emotions & Feelings Sale Fun Games Resources Thinking Toys Sale Up To 60%