Where Do Animals Live?
€20.33 ex. VAT
An association game for learning about where different animals live: on the farm, in the jungle, in the desert, at the poles or in the sea.
How to play:
1. Put the 5 hexagonal cards showing the different habitats where the animals live face up in the middle of the table and distribute the cards with pictures of the animals among the players.
2. Each player throws the dice in turn and, depending on the habitat that comes up on the dice, they match up one of the hexagonal sections with their picture card. If they do not have an animal from that habitat, the turn moves on to the next player.
3. The player who gets rid of all his or her cards first is the winner.
1. Put the hexagonal cards showing the different habitats face up on one side of the table and the cards showing the animals on the other side.
2. Each player throws the dice in turn and, depending on the habitat that comes up on the dice, searches for an animal which matches that habitat. If there are no animals left which match that habitat, the turn moves on to the next player.
3. The game finishes when everyone has managed to complete all the hexagons.
Other instructions: - If the cross comes up when the dice is thrown, the turn moves on to the next player.
The game has a SELF-CORRECTING system on the back of the cards to check whether the right match has been made
Suitable for ages 3+
Content: 35 Cards and one Dice in a cardboard Carry Box 23.6 x 18.7 x 7.2 cm
All Language Acquisition Associations Language Acquisition Card Games Cards Game Games Language Language Acquisition