BrainBox First Letters
€7.32 ex. VAT
BrainBox First Letters is designed to give pre-school children a head start.
Each sturdy double- sided card shows three images with their initial letters on one side and just the images on the other, with the question, “What letter?”
The object of the game is to look at and talk about a card, then turn it over and try to remember the initial letter of each image. If the letters are named correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material and designed in the UK, the BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Fun and easy way to help young children to learn initial letters
- Improves memory and recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn
- Suitable for children aged 3+
- Children can play alone or with as many players as desired
- Made from 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck
- 24 double sided cards
All Games All Literacy Alphabet Basic Alphabet Brain Box First Letters Card Games Educational Games Great Games Letters Literacy Literacy & Word Games Literacy Games Playtime Series - Brainbox