The Story Maker
This innovative handbook aims to help children write creatively. Designed for children aged 4-11 years, it is suitable for children of all abilities.
The strong visual emphasis will inspire children to write their own stories and expand their vocabulary.
Writer's tips' front each of the twelve story elements; Characters; Feelings; Size; Speech & Sound; Speed; Settings; Texture; Colours; Objects; Time; and weather.
The Story Maker is integral to teaching the National Literacy Strategy Objectives at Key Stages 1, 2 and 3.
- Simple layout with colour coded tab system that will appeal to children and ESL Students.
- Fully illustrated in colour throughout to inspire story making
- Broadens vocabulary
- Photocopiable storyboards at the beginning of each section to encourage children to sequence
- Separate introduction for older children who can work alone
- Narrative planning explores story development and how links can be made.
162 pages Sprial Bound Third Edition
Cover Page image may vary
All Literacy Book Books Educational Literacy Story Writing