Ark's Bracelet Smooth large - Soft (Magenta)
€8.74 ex. VAT
Made in the USA, ARK's Chew Bangle provides a safe, wearable, discreet, and cool solution for those who need to chew. It has a unique 'twist-on' style that makes it very easy to take on and off the wrist as needed for oral motor stim throughout the day - a great option for those who can't resist chewing on the clasp/cord of necklaces.
ARK's Bracelet comes in three different toughness levels. This magenta one is the softest bracelet, for mild chewing.
- Each bracelet is sold and packaged individually
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- The large bracelet measures approximately 2.9 inches at its widest and just under 0.4 inches thick. The inner diameter is 2.1 inches
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
Sizing: the large is recommended for a wrist circumference over 5.5 inches (approximately). However, this can vary depending on your fit preferences (whether you like to wear your bracelets looser or tighter). The bracelet can also flex, so the sizing is flexible.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard. Not recommended for children under 5 years. Although these chew tools are made out of sturdy, medical grade materials, they are not indestructible. Some individuals (particularly those with heavy oral needs and aggressive biting/chewing) may be able to damage the tools. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary when the item shows signs of wear and tear.