ARK's Chew Tags - Soft (Light Grey)
€19.51 ex. VAT
Made in the USA, ARK’s Chew Tags are a safe and super discreet solution for both kids and adults who need to chew. They're the same shape as ARK's Super Star, only thinner (.3" thick) and smooth on both sides. A good fit for those who prefer chewing with their pre-molars and/or front teeth (for more slender options that reach the back molars, see ARK's Krypto-Bite, Brick Stick, or Bite Saber). Use these Chew Tags as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate.
Like all other ARK chewelry, they're made in South Carolina, USA and come in 3 colour-coded toughness levels:
- Light Grey = Soft (the chewiest level), recommended for mild chewing
- Black = XT (firmer, but still chewy), for mild to moderate chewing
- Dark Grey = XXT (very firm), for those who like to chew on firm / fairly rigid items
*Please note: because of its thinner shape, this is not the longest lasting chew necklace for heavy chewers. Not recommended for aggressive chewing. For most individuals, ARK's Dino-Bite is the longest lasting necklace.
- With each ARK's Chew Tag necklace, you get: 2 pendants together on a breakaway necklace cord
- Colour hues may vary slightly
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Each pendant is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each pendant measures approximately 1 inch wide, 2 inches tall, and .3 inch thick.
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length.
- If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard - direct supervision required. Recommended for children age 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear. For the longest lasting chew tool overall, see ARK's Y-Chew XXT.
All ARK Products All Chew Products Ark Chew Tags Ark Grabbers Ark Tags Arks Chew Tags Arks Tags Back To School Students Biting Chew Products Chew Tags Chewing Chews - Standard (Soft) Necklaces Oral Motor Smooth Strength - Standard (Soft)