ARK's Pirate Coin Chew Necklace - XT (Yellow)
€14.63 ex. VAT
Ahoy matey! Shiver me timbers! ARK's Pirate Coin is a double-sided doubloon perfect for any sea-faring buccaneers. It features a skull on the front side, swords on the back side, and textured bumps all around the edges for sensory input. Each pendant measures about 2" in diameter and .4" thick - a great option for chewing with your front teeth. Use it as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate.
Like all other ARK chewelry, it is available in 3 colour-coded toughness levels:
- Soft / Standard = the softest option (the chewiest level) recommended for mild chewing
- XT / Medium Firm = firmer, for moderate chewing
- XXT / Very Firm = the most firm, for those who like to chew on fairly firm items
*Please note: because of its beefier shape, each level of the Coin will feel tougher than the same toughness level in one of our more slender shapes. So for example, if you like the Krypto-Bite™ in the middle XT level, you may want to "size down" a toughness level and order the Coin in standard.
- Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord
- Colour hues may vary slightly
- Each pendant is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each pendant measures 2" in diameter and about .4" thick.
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length.
- If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
- Not recommended for aggressive chewing
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard - direct supervision required. Recommended for children age 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear. For the longest lasting chew tool overall, see ARK's Y-Chew XXT.
All ARK Products All Chew Products Ark Grabbers Ark Necklaces Ark Pirate Coin Chew Necklaces Arks Necklaces Arks Pirate Coin Chew Necklaces Back To School Students Biting Chew Products Chewing Chews - Extra Tough (XT) Necklaces Oral Motor Strength - Extra Tough (XT) Textured