ARK's proSpoon Small - Textured (Magenta)
€7.32 ex. VAT
ARK's proSpoon™ was specially designed by feeding therapist Debbie Lowsky, MS, CCC-SLP to support easy feeding and food removal for young children. The size and shape of the spoon bowl are "just right" - big enough to hold an appropriate amount of food, but small enough to prevent the spoon from being overloaded with too much food.
As an extra bonus: the back of the spoon bowl has gentle bumps to help transition children from puréed to textured foods. These sensory bumps also stimulate the tongue and lower lip and provide added tongue stability.
It's a rigid spoon, but it does have slight flexibility to it so that it's gentle on the teeth (in case someone has a bite reflex and bites down on the spoon).
· This listing is for 1 proSpoon™.
· Each spoon measures 5.4" long. The handle measures 0.35" in diameter.
· The spoon bowl specifically measures about 1.4 x .75" (LxW).
· This size is best for infants and toddlers. Older children and adults can use the spoon as well, it just won't hold very much food for them.
· Each spoon is sold individually.
· Exact colours hues may vary slightly.
· Medical grade, FDA compliant, no lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
· Works best with puréed foods like yogurt, applesauce, stage 1 baby foods, etc.
· this is a spoon, not a chew tool
· this is not a vibrating spoon. If you're looking for the vibrating spoon, please see ARK's Z-Vibe with the Spoon Tip attachment
All ARK Products All Eating & Drinking Ark Pro Spoons Ark ProSpoons Arks Pro Spoons Arks ProSpoons Cutlery Eating Eating & Drinking Aids Feeding Oral Motor Spoons Utensils