Bee Bot - Rechargeable
€56.91 ex. VAT
The worlds favourite educational robot just got better!!
With brand new interactive and audio playback features, the Bee-Bot helps you to achieve even better educational outcomes. The perfect starting point for teaching control, directional language and programming, supported by an exciting range of topic-based cross-curricular resources.
- Interacts with other Bee Bots and Blue Bots
- Audio record and playback commands
- Up to 200 step memory
- Tried, tested and loved by teachers around the world for over 12 years
Bee-Bot’s simple and child-friendly layout is a perfect starting point for teaching control, directional language and programming.
With a wide range of cross-curricular mats to program with, and fun accessories to personalise, Bee-Bot is the must-have programming resource for any KS1 classroom. Bee-Bot can accurately move in steps of 15cm, turn in 90° turns, and remembers up to 40 steps!
Supplied with a USB lead, Bee-Bot® can either be recharged via your computer or a wall socket with a USB mains adapter (not supplied). Bee-Bot® App now available.
Bee-Bot features include:
- Sounds and flashing eyes confirm your instructions.
- Memory of up to 200 steps.
- Robust and small design.
- No confusing degrees to program .
- Clear and bright buttons.
- Fantastic cross-curricular resources also available.
Not suitable to be used in sand or water.
Suitable for ages + 3 years.
All ICT Back To School Teachers Bee Bots Bee-Bot Robot Educational ICT