Colorcards - Food - 2nd Edition ( updated version of ColorCardLibrary Food)
€47.97 ex. VAT
96 cards illustrating food to enhance communication skills.
A superb set of cards that does not rely on packaging to identify a range of food items. The cards can be used as a starting point for conversation by sorting them into their various categories and then lead to a multitude of activities at various levels of difficulty, for example, 'Show me the bread', or 'Which one is made with flour?'
The categories are:
- Fruit - such as apple, orange pineapple
- Vegetables - such as cabbage, leaks, potatoes
- Basics - such as bread, flour, eggs
- Prepared Food - such as curry and rice, steak and chips, pizza
- Drinks - such as beer, coffee, water
- Snacks - such as hot dog, crisps, ice cream.
Adult Appropriate Resources All Language Acquisition All Resources & Games Back To School Teachers Card Games Cards Color Cards ColorCards Colour Cards Communication Skills Foods Games Language Language / Conversations Language Acquisition Nouns Resources & Games Vocabulary