Colorcards - Problem Solving
€30.08 ex. VAT
Illustrating everyday problems and two possible ways of solving them, this pack of 48 cards is ideal for use in the classroom or clinic with children and adults of all ages.
There are three cards in each sequence; the first shows the problem and the second shows a possible solution; while the third card introduces an alternative way of dealing with the problem depicted.
Problems and solutions include:
- Car broken down - try to repair it, ask where to get help
- Woman is unhappy as overweight - tries healthy eating, exercise
- Child is unhappy and bored - woman comforts her, woman takes her out
- Girl doesn't like her meal - leaves it, talks to the waiter
- Man cannot sleep - has a hot drink, reads a book
- Woman and girl argue - they sulk, they make up.
The cards are useful for understanding the need to approach problems logically, realising that problems may influence later events, learning that some solutions may not please everyone involved, appreciating that feelings can influence the choices we make, and general language work.
Adult Appropriate Resources All Language Acquisition All Resources & Games Back To School Teachers Card Games Cards Color Cards ColorCards Colour Cards Games Language Language Acquisition Problem Solving Reasoning Skills Resources & Games Solving Problems