Fun with Food Programme
An eagerly-awaited resource, this programme provides exact prescriptions for therapeutic intervention with children who have aversion to oral eating, drinking and swallowing.
- For all those who ask 'How do I get this child to eat?' this is the answer! It is a practical, how-to manual for all professionals working with children who don't want to eat; either those totally tube fed, or those who eat selectively.
- An interdisciplinary programme, it provides comprehensive solutions across multiple areas. The programme is practical and easy to adapt, and can be used selectively or in its entirety.
- Contains assessment forms, outcome measures, session plans, case notes and activity suggestions – everything that the therapist needs.
- Designed to develop more efficient and effective services for disabled children with aversion to oral feeding, the Programme has also been used successfully to treat individuals with physical disabilities, learning disabilities, Autistic Spectrum Disorders, Down's syndrome, sensory processing disorders, and those with complex medical histories but no overt diagnosis.
The Fun with Food Programme is an extremely valuable and much-needed resource for all speech & language therapists, occupational therapists, dieticians & nutritionists, psychologists, social workers, nurses and parents who work with children with aversion to oral feeding.
- Carer programme
- Fun before food pre-feeding programme
- Eating, drinking & swallowing programme
All Books Eating Feeding Food Fun with Food Programmes Oral Feeding