Group Games - Dealing with Aggression
This book offers a variety of games and activities that facilitate a positive and fun learning experience for people of all ages in their emotional and behavioural development.
The games and activities are suitable both for individuals and groups, and take a positive and proactive approach to the areas of: self-esteem, aggression, relaxation and concentration, and social skills.
Age: 3 years +
This volume contains 150 games to control and reduce aggression including:
- Perceiving Expressing Aggressive Feelings
- Recognising Triggers for Anger Aggression
- Better Understanding Oneself and Others
- Controlling Reducing Anger Aggression
- Building Up Inner Strength Self-Esteem
- Building Non-Aggressive Relationships
- Resolving Conflicts Peacefully.
Aggression Aggression Games All Books All Emotions & Feelings Anger Book Sale 50% Books Books & Fun Decks Books Books & Fun Decks Communication Dealing With Aggression Games Dealing With Emotions Emotions Emotions & Feelings Games Group Games Sale Teaching Resources