Learning Language and Loving It - DVD only
€65.04 ex. VAT
This easy to use DVD demonstrates the vital role of preschool teachers in facilitating children’s social, language and literacy development.
As a companion to the Learning Language and Loving It Guidebook, this DVD provides real life examples of teachers using strategies in play and daily activities to create enriched, interactive language-learning environments that include children who have special needs and language delays, who are second language learners, as well as those who are typically developing.
The DVD User’s Guide includes descriptions and discussion-starting questions relating to each video on the DVD, making it an excellent tool for encouraging reflection and maximizing learning.
- 4 hours total running time with easy-to-use menus that allow you to select what’s most relevant to you
- Easy to navigate
- Each section corresponds with a chapter of the guidebook
- Packed with real-life video examples of real educators using the strategies with children
- A comprehensive guide to creating an enriched and inclusive environment that encourages the social, language and literacy development of pre-school children in child care settings.
- Do you have a child in your classroom who rarely joins in group activities, and who often keeps to himself during play time? Do you have children who dominate group discussions, preventing others from taking a turn? What about second-language learners and children who have language delays?
- Learning Language and Loving It resources can show you simple yet powerful strategies for ensuring that all children have the chance to participate meaningfully in classroom activities. You’ll discover ways to engage every child you work with in positive, enriched interactions throughout the entire day so that they can develop the language and social skills that will be critical to their future success.
- Suitable for children aged 3 +
- Running time 4 hours