Making Mistakes & Making Responsible Choices
The first story teaches children that making mistakes is part of life and what to do when this happens. The second story teaches children about making good choices and learning to be responsible. This book is perfect for children who are:
· - Are afraid to make mistakes
· - Are learning to act gracefully when mistakes happen
· - Are learning make good choices
· - Are learning be responsible and make decisions
What's in this social story book?
Two great stories:
1. Making Mistakes
2. Making Responsible Choices
A perfect addition to the book is the section of comprehension questions at the end of each story. This ingenious idea reinforces learning and helps the reader thoroughly understand what's expected. This book has a track record of success in helping children with autism and those with social delays. The book has 20 pages.
Age: 5 years +