Teacher's Guide - 4th Grade (Cursive) - Handwriting Without Tears Programme
This guide provides the strategies and activities needed for cursive mastery.
Cursive Success Teacher’s Guide gives multisensory strategies and activities for implementing fourth grade handwriting instruction. You’ll receive the latest resources and strategies for teaching handwriting in the fourth grade classroom in only 15 minutes per day. With these tools, you'll have everything you need to help children master handwriting, build confidence, and write automatically without thinking about how to form their letters.
- More opportunities for writing practice
- New, streamlined lesson design
- Embedded multimedia makes lesson planning easy
- Simplified teaching guidelines
- Differentiated Instruction
- English Language Learners strategies and activities
- Cross-curricular connections
- School-to-home connections
- Line generalization
- Seamless and fluid instruction, including modeling, writing, and music
This is the teacher's guide for the fourth grade workbook, Cursive Success. (HWT050)
Note: Please state on your order if you require the older Pre-2018 Edition.
All Handwriting Educational Hand Writing Handwriting Handwriting Without Tears Handwriting Without Tears Programme Teachers Guides Handwriting Without Tears Programmes HWT Learning Without Tears LWT Teachers Guides cursive success