Visual Stress Assessment Pack - School Edition
€69.11 ex. VAT
The Visual Stress Assessment Pack provides anyone involved in detailed assessment of the colour overlay needs of individuals with a full battery of information and assessment tools, presented in a clear, easy to follow format that is accessible to professionals and non-professionals alike.
It also includes background information and research references for those new to Visual Stress interventions, and follow-up material that ensures parents and others can be easily and fully informed of assessment results and recommended further action.
The pack is written and designed for ease of use by non-specialists, and includes everything necessary to carry out a thorough assessment.
Product Dimensions: 32 x 26.5 x 4.5 cm
Use under adult supervision
- Two sets of 10 (A5) overlays in sturdy punched zip pockets
- Testing pages for reading ability in two font styles and eight font sizes
- Full easy to follow assessment instruction manual
- Information on Visual Stress symptoms and treatment
- Photocopiable recording sheets
- Templates for letters to parents and employers
- Bibliography and web links
All Literacy All Visual Perception Back To School Teachers Book Books Educational Literacy Stresses Visual Visual Perception Visual Stress Visual Stress Visual Perception