Where Are We In The House?
€20.33 ex. VAT
An association game for learning how to classify the actions that take place in the home and establish the habit of doing them in different rooms: kitchen, bathroom, lounge/diner, bedroom and terrace/garden.
How to play:
1. Put the 5 hexagonal cards showing the different rooms in the house face up in the middle of the table and distribute the cards with pictures of the different actions among the players.
2. Each player throws the dice in turn and, depending on the room that comes up on the dice, they match up one of the hexagonal sections with their picture card of the relevant action. If they do not have a picture card matching that room, the turn moves on to the next player.
3. The player who gets rid of all his or her cards first is the winner.
1. Put the hexagonal cards showing the different rooms face up on one side of the table and the picture cards of the different actions on the other side.
2. Each player throws the dice in turn and, depending on the room that comes up on the dice, searches for an action that matches that room. If there are no more actions left which match that room, the turn moves on to the next player.
3. The game finishes when everyone has managed to complete all the hexagons.
- If the cross comes up when the dice is thrown, the turn moves on to the next player.
- The game has a SELF-CORRECTING system on the back of the cards to check whether the right match has been made.
Suitable for ages 3 to 6
Consists of 35 cards, 1 dice and a cardboard carrybox
All Language Acquisition Associations Language Acquisition Card Games Cards Game Games Home Language Language Acquisition