€17.89 ex. VAT
A fun way of developing a naming vocabulary through play.
Opens up many language opportunities with a variety of easily recognised everyday objects relating to the child's familiar surroundings. There are nine groups of four items for example:
- Clothes - boots, sweater, trousers, coats
- Animals - cat, dog, bird, fish
- Garden - flower, tree, butterfly, wheelbarrow
- Home - TV, clock, lamp, radio
- Toys - teddy, puzzle, car, ball.
Knowing the names of objects (nouns) increases children's vocabulary and helps them to put two and three words together.
This set includes 36- 3 x 4.5-inch photo cards and an instruction card in English, Spanish, French and German.
All Language Acquisition Card Games Cards Games Language Language Acquisition More Flashcards Nouns Vocabulary Words