€17.89 ex. VAT
A fun way of developing a naming vocabulary through play.
Opens up many language opportunities with a variety of easily recognised everyday objects relating to the child's familiar surroundings. There are nine groups of four items for example:
- Clothes - boots, sweater, trousers, coats
- Animals - cat, dog, bird, fish
- Garden - flower, tree, butterfly, wheelbarrow
- Home - TV, clock, lamp, radio
- Toys - teddy, puzzle, car, ball.
Knowing the names of objects (nouns) increases children's vocabulary and helps them to put two and three words together.
This set includes 36- 3 x 4.5-inch photo cards and an instruction card in English, Spanish, French and German.
All Language Acquisition Back To School Teachers Card Games Cards Games Language Language Acquisition More Flashcards Nouns Vocabulary Words