Hoot the Fine Motor Owl
€20.33 ex. VAT
Discover Hoot the Fine Motor Owl!
Use the coloured coin counters with different functions on the owl, helping children learn strength, hand-eye coordination, grip and scissor skills through five fun hands-on activities. Hoot Hoot!
Whoooooo's that adorable owl? It's Hoot the Fine Motor Owl, a wise addition to the collection of fine motor toys for toddlers!
- Inspired by our bestselling Spike the Fine Motor Hedgehog.
- Hoot is here to help kids prepare for preschool success with four fun activities.
- Cuter than your average developmental toys, this fine motor skills owl is designed to build and strengthen the different areas of hand strength and coordination included in school readiness checklists.
- Kids practice pincer grip by spinning Hoot's eyes, build hand strength by squeaking Hoot's nose, and work on hand-eye coordination by dropping four coins into Hoot's slot.
- Once the coins are inside, use scissor skills to flap Hoot's wings and send the coins tumbling out his sides!
- It's a friendly twist on the usual fine motor games for kids!
- In addition to all of the fine motor fun, Hoot's coins also offer an introduction to colour, shape, and number recognition skills, and store inside of Hoot's slot for easy clean-up.
- 1 Hoot the Busy Owl
- 5 Play coins, colours may vary
- Hoot measures 15.5cm H x 17cm W.
- FOR AGES 18 MONTHS+
All Games All Toys All Under 3 Fine Motor Fun Fine Motor Games Fine Motor Skills Games Hoot the Fine Motor Owls Low Effort Toys Motor Skills New Products Owls Playtime Toys Under 3 Years Playtime