€26.83 ex. VAT
Undo a lock or latch, swing open the numbered doors and count on finding fun when the picture beneath is revealed on this wooden play board and educational toy.
Build fine motor skills while learning colours, numbers, animals and more.
This sturdy wooden board provides endless educational entertainment.
As children are busily operating a variety of mechanisms--such as locks, latches, hooks, and clasps--fine motor skills are put to the test.
Also great as a memory game: ask the child to look while the doors are open, then recall what is in each position when the doors are closed.
Dimensions: 15.5" x 11.5" x 1.25"
Suitable for age 3+
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
· Find a specific coloured door and identify the animals behind it. "Point to the red door. What animals are behind it?" (rabbits)
· Find a house and identify a specific shape and/or number: "Which house has a circle with the number 5?" (green)
· Count the animals behind a door or window. "Open the latch on the blue house. How many dogs do you see?" (2)
· Identify a house by describing something on it. "What colour is the house with two circular windows"? (orange)
· Find a specific animal, name its colour and count them. "Find the frogs. What colour are the frogs? How many frogs do you see?" (green, 5)
· Find a specific shape on a house and ask who lives inside. "Point to the purple triangle. Who lives in this house?" (1 pony)
Adult Appropriate Resources All Daily Living All Fine Motor Daily Living Aids Fine Motor Skills Latch Boards Latches Latches Boards Living Skills Training Locks Motor Skills Posting Latches & Locks