Sandwich Making Set
€22.76 ex. VAT
Stack your sandwich the way you like it with the 16 ingredients in this wooden sandwich kit. Use the wooden knife to slice apart the pieces--a satisfying "crunch" sound tells you your ingredients are fresh. The included wooden storage tray is perfect for keeping it all organized between meals.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to identify each food and to categorise it by the basic food groups: meat, dairy, grain, or fruits and vegetables.
- Ask the child to make you a sandwich. Specify the kind of sandwich you would like and list the order in which the sandwich should be made.
- Place the foods in a row. With the child, count the number of foods. Repeat the activity until the child is able to count them independently.
- Ask the child to place the slices of the sandwich bread together to form a small loaf. Ask him/her to use the knife to cut the slices apart. Explain that the bread was cut into four equal slices. Each slice is one quarter of the loaf.
- Place four or more foods in front of the child. Let him/her study them before asking the child to close his/her eyes while you remove one piece. Ask the child to identify which piece was removed.
Dimensions: 1.75" x 9" x 13" Packaged
This set includes 16 sliceable wooden pieces.
Suitable for 3+.
All Language Through Play All Pretend Play Cooking & Cleaning Sets Dinner & Tea Sets Food Food Sets Language Language Through Play Lunches Play Food Sets Playtime Pretend Play Sandwich Making Sets Sandwich Sets Sandwiches