Sensory Motor Activities for Early Development
Save 0% Save %
This is a successful manual of tried and tested activities to develop gross and fine motor skills in children. It contains:
- Numerous creative activities to stimulate sensory and body awareness, encourage basic movement, promote hand skills and enhance spatial/perceptual skills
- Information on working in small groups
- Handouts that can be photocopied to give to parents or other carers for home practice.
- Getting Started
- Activities to Stimulate Sensory and Body Awareness
- Activities for Encouraging Basic Movement
- Activities to Promote Hand Skills
- Activities to Enhance Spatial and Early Perceptual Skills
- Working in Small Groups
- More Creative Ideas.
Product Code SEN003B