Teacher's Guide - 1st Grade (Printing) - Handwriting Without Tears Programme -Available January
My Printing Book Teacher’s Guide gives multisensory strategies and activities for implementing first grade handwriting instruction.
Our My Printing Book Teacher’s Guide give you the latest resources and strategies for teaching handwriting in the first grade classroom in only 15 minutes per day. With these tools, you'll have everything you need to help children master handwriting, build confidence, and write automatically, without thinking about how to form their letters.
Now includes More Letter Learning Fun with the New Digital Student App
- Accelerated capital letter instruction
- More opportunities for writing practice
- New, streamlined lesson design
- Embedded multimedia makes lesson planning easy
- Simplified teaching guidelines
- Differentiated Instruction
- English Language Learners strategies and activities
- Cross-curricular connections
- School-to-home connections
- Line generalization
- Seamless and fluid instruction, including modeling, writing, and music
This is the teacher's guide for the first grade workbook, My Printing Book. (HWT047)
Note: Please state on your order if you require the older Pre-2018 Edition.
All Handwriting Back To School Teachers Educational Hand Writing Handwriting Handwriting Without Tears Handwriting Without Tears Programme Teachers Guides Handwriting Without Tears Programmes HWT Learning Without Tears LWT Teachers Guides my printing book